Sunday Summary: Booking My Elusive Award Ticket, Upgrading AA Award Tickets For No Fee, 25%...

Discussion in 'Blogstand' started by BoardingArea, Jun 21, 2015.  |  Print Topic

1. BoardingArea

BoardingArea News Feed

Status Points:
    Happy Father’s Day! I had a fantastic day today as my wife and kids planned a beautiful day. It is really a joy to have my children and to know how much they love me. I am a very thankful man! Father’s Day – Travel Fun With My Dad Today also made me think to the great time I have had with my Dad. He and my mom were just here for a visit a week ago and we had a great time. I have been fortunate to go on some great trips with my dad. Several years ago, we spent a week together in Israel and had some memorable things on that trip. A couple of years before that, my dad joined me at the halfway point of my running marathon distances on multiple continents. Most recently, we hooked up last year in New York City to take in a Yankee game and spend the night in the city. All of these and more make for some great memories with... The post Sunday Summary: Booking My Elusive Award Ticket, Upgrading AA Award Tickets For No Fee, 25% Discount On United Award Tickets To Hawaii, Use Your Aegean Gold Perks Before It Is Too Late, and More! appeared first on Running with Miles.

Continue reading...