Sunday Summary: $399 Google Earth Pro For Free, Review of Etihad’s First Apartment, Better...

Discussion in 'Blogstand' started by BoardingArea, Feb 8, 2015.  |  Print Topic

1. BoardingArea

BoardingArea News Feed

Status Points:
    Welcome back to the Sunday Summary, the post that looks at all the other posts from the week. If you have missed something on the blog this week, you can find it here now! An Empty Mileage Account After Several Years Of Loyalty I wrote this post even before the news that Delta had pulled their award charts as I had just finished emptying my Delta account after years of loyalty. Find out why I did that in this post. Great Deal: Bowflex Gyms Up To $310 Off If you wanted to setup a nice home gym, especially in a smaller area, this could have been the deal for you! It has ended now but keep checking back for more deals! The Athlete’s Plane – Better Than First Class Many people get into miles and points with the goal of one day being able to fly in first class, mostly international first class. Well, this conceptual design for an Athlete’s Plane beats even international first class silly! Miss Out On... The post Sunday Summary: $399 Google Earth Pro For Free, Review of Etihad’s First Apartment, Better Than First Class Athlete’s Plane, Delta Cannot Keep Up, And More! appeared first on Running with Miles.

Continue reading...