Sunday Summary: $20 Back On $20 Amazon Purchase, 6 Marathons/6 Continents/ 4 1/2 Days,...

Discussion in 'Blogstand' started by BoardingArea, Apr 19, 2015.  |  Print Topic

1. BoardingArea

BoardingArea News Feed

Status Points:
    Welcome to this week’s Sunday Summary! This was the best week of the year for me and my family as we welcomed our 4th child into the world on Wednesday. Our new little boy has certainly brought us great joy already. And, we have been quite busy all week so the blog slowed down a bit, but will pick up again this week! Check out the post on the 6 marathon distances on 6 continents in 4 1/2 days! Deal Roundup: Amex Offer Combo, Kindle, and Memory On some days, there are several deals that pop up on my radar so I have started to bundle them in a single post. I have a slight change coming to the site in the coming weeks that will have a larger deal page that will have many more deals available. In the meantime, this deal was for an Amex Offer combo, a Kindle deal, and memory deals from Amazon. Using The Hyatt 20% Rebate To Requalify For Diamond For Less With the... The post Sunday Summary: $20 Back On $20 Amazon Purchase, 6 Marathons/6 Continents/ 4 1/2 Days, Great iPad Air Deal, Could The Wyndham Card Have 3 Free Nights, and More appeared first on Running with Miles.

Continue reading...