Sunday Summary – $150 Free Money From AT&T and Amex, US Airways 100% Buy Promo Back, 30% Off...

Discussion in 'Blogstand' started by BoardingArea, Nov 16, 2014.  |  Print Topic

1. BoardingArea

BoardingArea News Feed

Status Points:
    Welcome back to our Sunday Summary Series where we review the posts that were covered throughout the past week. Today Only: Refurb Kindle Paperwhite For $79 This sale was actually available this past Monday – if you missed out on this nice deal, make sure you follow along on the blog to not miss the next deal! JetBlue Points Worth Up To 2.8 Cents Per Point On Some Flights There are some flights that can actually get you up to 2.8 cents per point on JetBlue instead of the standard 1.5 cents per point. It is a nice way to get quite a bit more value out of your points and give you a few more travel dates at the same time. Running A Race At 92 I hope I can just walk if I am still alive at 92. Here is a runner that actually set a record in this race and doing so at 92 years old. There are some other very senior records worth looking at here as well. Hyatt Selling... The post Sunday Summary – $150 Free Money From AT&T and Amex, US Airways 100% Buy Promo Back, 30% Off Luggage, And More appeared first on Running with Miles.

Continue reading...