Streak Going Strong And Miles Climbing

Discussion in 'Blogstand' started by BoardingArea, Apr 18, 2015.  |  Print Topic

1. BoardingArea

BoardingArea News Feed

Late last year, I shared some of my goals for the coming year. At the time, I had mentioned that I had a big event planned that I had hoped would come to fruition that I felt would be of great interest here. Unfortunately, that event did not come to pass, but I did replace it with what is an even bigger event – running 6 marathons on 6 continents in 4 1/2 days. Plus, all of the travel will be accomplished using miles and points and less than $230! On a more daily level, I shared that I was starting another running streak. I had done a streak a few years ago, kind of by accident, but I had stopped at day 107. This time, I really wanted to make it through the year, running at least 1 mile every day. Well, today is day 107 so I have tied my longest streak! Even better, my mileage is really climbing (since I am preparing for the world run event,... The post Streak Going Strong And Miles Climbing appeared first on Running with Miles.

Continue reading...