Strange situation with HHonors Customer care

Discussion in 'Hilton | HHonors' started by NoushA, Jan 31, 2015.  |  Print Topic

1. NoushA

NoushA Member

Status Points:
    I face a strange situation with HHonors Customer care team( Head office in USA) Reference to a complain of bad service in Hilton Barcelona and Hilton Madrid I got apologize mail and clarification that I will be benefits from 15 K points from Hilton Madrid and Upgrade to suite room in my next stay on Hilton Barcelona . I accept the one of Madrid and I request to change the upgrade of Barcelona to Points too as I am not planning any trip to Barcelona in the near future. My request was accepted and I was waiting to add the points to my account.
    Initially I got the mail of Madrid and I wait the one of Barcelona for months, each time I mailed Customer Care requesting the points they took me in a debits that points added is the one of Barcelona and remaining the one of Madrid ( will be added within days) and vise verse, By the end ( after 5 months of mails) They refer me back to Hilton Barcelona Management who reply that they don't have any idea about the 15 K points and insisting that they agree only on the upgrade room. I provide them with the mail of HHonors Customer care mail confirming the points and list of promising it will be added within days. They request from me to be patient for some days and issue will be fixed as they need to discuss with HHonors Customer care in USA about that. From that time both HHornors Customer care and Hilton Barcelona neglect my mails and follow up.
    This is really not the five stars service that we deserve on our loyalty by using Hilton Hotels world Wide.Did someone face such situation , who can guide me to a next level of escalation that I can address?

uggboy likes this.
  2. NYCUA1K

NYCUA1K Gold Member

Status Points:
    Terrible situation quite likely caused by customer care people of bad faith, with nothing to lose. Since it sounds like you have emails to document everything, your best bet to have this resolved is to keep contacting Hilton Worldwide support, which can award the points in seconds, and not the individual hotels. Unless you have top elite status, your emails will likely be ignored so you must call. Good luck!

Last edited: Feb 1, 2015
    uggboy likes this.
  3. Dublin_rfk

Dublin_rfk Gold Member

Status Points:
    Similar issue with lower ranked group (IHG) Advise HH that if they wish to compete with IHG they can without you and a few (00000) of your friends.