Stay More Play More Promotion

Discussion in 'Hyatt | Gold Passport' started by Hyatt Gold Passport Concierge, Mar 22, 2016.  |  Print Topic

1. Hyatt Gold Passport Concierge
    Original Member

Hyatt Gold Passport Concierge Official Representative

Status Points:
    Dear Milepoint Members,

We’re excited to share the details for an upcoming Hyatt Gold Passport promotion that launches on April 1. Stay More Play More is almost here! This promotion will allow members the opportunity to earn up to 75,000 Hyatt Gold Passport bonus points after 25 eligible nights for stays from April 1 through June 30, 2016. Details are as follows:

Stay: Earn: Total Points Earned:

5 Nights +5,000 Points =5,000
    10 Nights +10,000 Points =15,000
    15 Nights +15,000 Points =30,000
    20 Nights +20,000 Points =50,000
    25 Nights +25,000 Points =75,000

Stay tuned for details on how to register starting April 1. There’s never been a better time to start packing your bags.

Safe travels,

The Hyatt Gold Passport team

IDGflygirl, Thomask, Gtitan and 2 others like this.
  2. kansaskeith

kansaskeith Gold Member

Status Points:
    Hadn't seen this post, but did receive in "snail mail" a post card today promoting "Stay More Play More." It was clear it was for stays Apr 1 - Jun 30, but said "register now" at Hyatt.com/StayMorePlayMore. So I tried. Didn't work. Hyatt's main page couldn't find that page.

After several tries I called the Diamond line and got an unhelpful, unapologetic rep who checked, checked and checked, then blamed it all on "somebody leaked it," and finally said try again Friday. For the life of me I don't see how sending something out via USPS is "leaking," and it seems to me if they didn't want me registering until Friday the post card could have said that (as "Concierge's" post here does). Sounds like a small point, I guess, but I do think this could have been handled better.

Thomask likes this.
  3. HaveMilesWillTravel
    Original Member

HaveMilesWillTravel Gold Member

Status Points:
    Happy to report that my first 5000 bonus points posted without issues.

Also happy to report that I used up some of my few remaining Costco Check Certifcates from about five years ago without any problems.

I expect to earn at least 15,000 points with this promo. Not too shabby.

4. Sweet Willie
    Original Member

Sweet Willie Gold Member

Status Points:
    Ha! I too recently used my remaining Costco check certs that I had forgotten about. Whew!

5. kansaskeith

kansaskeith Gold Member

Status Points:
    Yeah, it took me a while to get to 5 stays in this promo period, but I did. And the 5K bonus points posted this afternoon, at the same time my points from the 5th stay did. So no delays or IT problems on that one.

6. Pizzaman
    Original Member

Pizzaman Co-founder

Status Points:
    My 15K bonus has posted and I'm thinking I'll get the 20K this week or next week. Pretty pleased with this promo, especially since I'm likely to max it out.

Sweet Willie and kansaskeith like this.
  7. kansaskeith

kansaskeith Gold Member

Status Points:
    Depending on what level of Hyatt you're staying at, that's a lotta packets of Starbucks' Dark Verona :)

8. Pizzaman
    Original Member

Pizzaman Co-founder

Status Points:
    And me not a coffee drinker! Mostly HRs. This year's travel is notching me tons of new unique Hyatts. Likely to hit 150 shortly.

kansaskeith likes this.