Stay improperly credited - need corrected for Diamond qual.

Discussion in 'Hyatt | Gold Passport' started by Woof, Jan 5, 2016.  |  Print Topic

1. Woof

Woof Silver Member

Status Points:
    Short version: I did a NYE "mattress run"/stay to get my 25th stay for the year, and get my Diamond qualification.

However, it appears my stay then, showing up in the stay history, is being credited to this year, rather than correctly being assigned to 2015, and counting as my qualifying Diamond stay. I've tweeted @HyattConcierge on this, and they've forwarded to the GP team, but I'm not sure how quickly they are supposed to get with me, and correct this issue. I mainly wanted Diamond for this year, where my travel may make more use of different Hyatts than the standard HP/HH where most of my stays frankly take me.

Anyone in the past have had a similar type issue? What can I expect in responsiveness here?

Woof

2. Woof

Woof Silver Member

Status Points:
    Issue has been corrected. Hyatt's system I guess treats NYE stays as next year stays in the computer, and it requires a manual correction. That's been done, and my status as Diamond is currently reflected on their site.

Thomask likes this.