Starwood Promo 30% off; Book by April 4th

Discussion in 'Starwood | Preferred Guest' started by Junca, Mar 21, 2011.  |  Print Topic

1. Junca
    Original Member

Junca Silver Member

Status Points:
    http://www.starwoodpromos.com/hotel-deals2/?EM=DM_TN14578_MX_MAR11LTO_NAD_EN_W1

Terms and Conditions

• Offer is valid at participating Starwood Hotels & Resorts worldwide, please see participating property list at www.starwoodpromos.com/hotel-deals
    • Offer is only valid for reservations booked between March 21 and April 4, 2011.
    • For hotels, offer is valid for Thursday – Sunday stays March 31 through May 30, 2011. Guests must arrive on Thursday, Friday, or Saturday.
    • For resorts, offer is valid seven days a week March 31 through May 30, 2011 with no arrival day requirement for a maximum stay of seven (7) nights.
    • For hotels and resorts in Latin America, Europe, Africa and the Middle East, select properties will offer seven (7) day availability between April 16 and April 25, 2011. Please see participating property list at www.starwoodpromos.com/hotel-deals
    • Advance reservations are required and may be made online or by calling 866-924-8704 and mentioning rate plan “CCCLTO”.
    • Advance purchase required. Credit card will be charged at time of booking. Reservations cannot be changed, are pre-paid and non-refundable; if cancellation takes place, guests forfeit total room charge plus tax.
    • Rates are per room, per night, based on single/double occupancy and availability at time of reservation and do not include additional per room, per night charges that may be imposed or state/local taxes.
    • A limited number of rooms may be available at these rates.
    • Blackout dates and other restrictions may apply.
    • Offer not applicable to groups.
    • Not to be combined with other offers or promotions and subject to change.
    • Not responsible for omissions or typographical errors.
    • Void where prohibited by law.
    • Starwood reserves the right to discontinue this offer at any time.
    • Starpoints, SPG, Starwood Preferred Guest, Sheraton, Four Points, W, Aloft, Le Méridien, The Luxury Collection, Element, Westin, St. Regis and their respective logos are the trademarks of Starwood Hotels & Resorts Worldwide, Inc., or its affiliates.

chrislacey, Kalboz, Chimpy and 2 others like this.
  2. jbcarioca
    Original Member

jbcarioca Gold Member

Status Points:
    This is great. It is unavailable for my next trip. i guess the properties are too full.

3. Prices looked pretty good but no availability for me either.:(

4. theskyflyer
    Original Member

theskyflyer Silver Member

Status Points:
    Am I missing something? Looking at Plaza Athenee BKK, the rate for 30% sale is THB8800 for deluxe room, no breakfast ---- and the 'normal' rate for same room not using the promo code is THB4000 inclusive of breakfast.

??? (puzzled)

Junca and jbcarioca like this.
  5. Simon
    Original Member

Simon Milepoint Guide

Status Points:
    Yeah I`m getting the same sort of figures. Doesn`t seem at the moment like this is a great deal.

I couldn`t find any rooms available at one hotel when i checked multiple dates on different dates across the entire period and with different number of people. Checking of course the valid days of the week.I might admit the rate isn`t very exciting at this hotel as the min rate is more than their normal rate(ironically the 30% off rate is 30% more than their current promo rate) they are currently selling for so not exactly a great promo for the Sheraton Sapporo.

Not sure what`s going on but so far doesn`t seem to be amazing.I shall do some more digging as i am sure there are some great deals out there at some hotels worldwide!

Junca and jbcarioca like this.
  6. FlyMeToTheLooneyBin
    Original Member

FlyMeToTheLooneyBin Silver Member

Status Points:
    Unfortunately, won't be usable for my upcoming trip. :(

jbcarioca likes this.
  7. Chimpy
    Original Member

Chimpy Gold Member

Status Points:
    Thanks for that, I may have a weekend at the gold coast (AU). There seems to be some still available. :)

8. Junca
    Original Member

Junca Silver Member

Status Points:
    I too am finding almost higher rates in BKK for May (trying the Royal Orchid) when using this rate. Doesn't seem to be any kind of deal for what I need. Bummer.

theskyflyer and jbcarioca like this.
  9. jbcarioca
    Original Member

jbcarioca Gold Member

Status Points:
    I just tried for two other hotels. The offer is as reported fro BKK. My corporate rates are cheaper and have breakfast. Surprising, I don't remember *wood offers being so poor.

theskyflyer likes this.
  10. RCyyz
    Original Member

RCyyz Silver Member

Status Points:
    Checked two properties in Greece - offer not available. :(

11. DeltaExpert
    Original Member

DeltaExpert Gold Member

Status Points:
    Thanks for the post! Some good deals

12. theskyflyer
    Original Member

theskyflyer Silver Member

Status Points:
    I checked some Shanghai hotels too. Their 'sale' rate is still higher than BAR not using the promo code.

13. In Bangkok, check hotel offers for the PA, have a 3200 baht rate.

14. Simon
    Original Member

Simon Milepoint Guide

Status Points:
    The sale rate is probably off the rack so it makes sense that the BAR might be cheaper.