Starwood Corporate Now Involved In W Barcelona Investigation

Discussion in 'Blogstand' started by BoardingArea, Feb 11, 2015.  |  Print Topic

1. BoardingArea

BoardingArea News Feed

Status Points:
    For those of you not up to date on the saga of my mom getting robbed/lots of creepy stuff happening at the W Barcelona, here are the previous posts: -- My Mom Got Robbed In Our Hotel! -- Pick Pocketing Or Premeditated Crime? You Tell Me! -- The W Barcelona General Manager Chimes In -- You Won't Believe This It goes without saying that I've lost faith in this hotel. It's one thing if you have an apathetic duty manager. It's another thing if you have an apathetic director of rooms. But when the general manager is possibly the most apathetic of all, that tells you all you need to know about the hotel. To clarify, while I've vowed never to return to the W Barcelona, this doesn't impact my love of the SPG brand otherwise, because I don't think what happened at this hotel is in line with the values of the chain. The post Starwood Corporate Now Involved In W Barcelona Investigation appeared first on One Mile at a Time.

Continue reading...