Starwood’s New Tribute Portfolio Independent Hotel Brand

Discussion in 'Blogstand' started by BoardingArea, Apr 16, 2015.  |  Print Topic

1. BoardingArea

BoardingArea News Feed

Status Points:
    Starwood today announced their latest hotel brand, called Tribute Portfolio Hotels & Resorts. Tribute Portfolio will be Starwood's 10th brand and second collection of independent hotels, after The Luxury Collection. What makes Tribute Portfolio different? Well, the brand has the motto "Stay Independent," and the goal is that the Portfolio will consist of independent hotels which don't otherwise fall under one of the other SPG "umbrellas." This is something I'm really excited about as a Starwood loyalist. I love the elite perks, points, and consistent experience I get when staying at a Starwood property, but I like staying at something that feels a bit more "local." The way I see it, Tribute will combine the best of both worlds, giving me the elite perks and points I'm addicted to, while allowing me to stay at an "independent" hotel. The post Starwood’s New Tribute Portfolio Independent Hotel Brand appeared first on One Mile at a Time.

Continue reading...