Starting Tonight: Link American AAdvantage & US Airways Dividend Miles Accounts

Discussion in 'Blogstand' started by BoardingArea, Jan 7, 2015.  |  Print Topic

1. BoardingArea

BoardingArea News Feed

Status Points:
    Overall I think American has done a great job with managing expectations during the merger, as they've been largely focused on under promising and over delivering. They'll be merging the AAdvantage and Dividend Miles loyalty programs starting in the second quarter of 2015, though apparently will start allowing accounts to be linked starting tonight: "The time has come – beginning tonight, members with accounts in both programs will be able to match their accounts on aa.com and usairways.com (full sites only; not on the mobile sites or the app). Members will automatically be presented with the option to match their accounts on either site when they log-in or by selecting the Match My Account link in the My Account section. Once a customer has successfully matched their account, they will see a success message online, receive an email and will see a success message in the My Account section on both sites. Matching accounts is simply a way to self-identify, so the process to merge the accounts in second quarter of 2015 is easier on the business." The post Starting Tonight: Link American AAdvantage & US Airways Dividend Miles Accounts appeared first on One Mile at a Time.

Continue reading...