Under Review Start organizing the folders

Discussion in 'Feedback/Support/Suggestions' started by taiwaned, Apr 3, 2011.  |  Print Topic

1. taiwaned
    Original Member

taiwaned Silver Member

Status Points:
    When are you folks planning to start organizing the folders?
    Destination travel can start with some basic organization soon. If this site is going to be a place people find information on relevant subjects, some sort of organization is needed. Doesn't need to be as regimented as the other place but something more than it is now.

2. kwai
    Original Member

kwai Gold Member

Status Points:
    I agree wholeheartedly. Asia is strewn with threads from too many disparate places to effectively get around. That's where I spent the most of my time so I can comment on it.

Would be nice to have sub-folders, even if some of them aren't well populated yet.

Gargoyle and KIXman like this.
  3. KIXman
    Original Member

KIXman Gold Member

Status Points:
    I agree too with this. I think I mentioned it before but at the very least we could have it something like this?

China
    India
    Hong Kong
    Japan
    Singapore
    Thailand
    Other Southeast Asia
    Other Far East
    Other Asia

kwai and Gargoyle like this.
  4. kwai
    Original Member

kwai Gold Member

Status Points:
    Exactly. Even if they are dormant right now it will be a basis to populate these potential folders/fora. I'm looking at the mantra of 'if you build it they will come'.

5. Tim
    Original Member

Tim Admin

Status Points:
    I have noted this discussion in the master list under forum creation feedback. If you have other specific ideas on organization for destinations this would be a good place for it.