Starbucks Gift - thank you Randy

Discussion in 'Feedback/Support/Suggestions' started by Gaucho, Aug 9, 2011.  |  Print Topic

1. Gaucho
    Original Member

Gaucho Gold Member

Status Points:
    Randy, I received an email with my eGift valid for the Starbucks $20 card... just wanted to say Muchas Gracias from Buenos Aires !!!! :) :cool: :D ;)

lin821 and Gargoyle like this.
  2. Gargoyle
    Original Member

Gargoyle Milepoint Guide

Status Points:
    Mine is on its way, but I'd like to see a few choices for those of us who don't really like the burnt, bitter quality of starbucks. Perhaps options like a GoGo gift card, Amazon gift card, Kiva gift card... select the one you want from a drop-down list.

lin821 and miles and smiles like this.
  3. slice19
    Original Member

slice19 Silver Member

Status Points:
    I like the Kiva gift card option, that's a reward I would be excited to earn.

lin821 and Gargoyle like this.
  4. Gargoyle
    Original Member

Gargoyle Milepoint Guide

Status Points:
    OTOH, having set up a couple web stores in my day, I know that keeping it simple helps a lot- other choices complicate things. The good thing with the starbux card is that they always make easy gifts. :)

lin821 likes this.
  5. Gargoyle
    Original Member

Gargoyle Milepoint Guide

Status Points:
    By the way- if you're getting a starbucks card, watch your e-mail carefully. It comes in as an e-mail from starbucks@cashstar.com and in my case, my spam filters almost blackholed it.

Randy, what is the typical turnaround time on sending those e-mails? Looks like around 96 hours. After how much time (maybe a week) should people contact the HOM if they haven't rec'd it?

lin821 likes this.
  6. Randy Petersen
    Original Member

Randy Petersen Founder

Status Points:
    As of now, all that have claimed have been delivered 20+ today alone. We're fairly close right now to getting to same day service and should be there starting tomorrow. While eGifts are becoming common for everything, we're still reviewing whether to physically mail real cards but right now like the spin on technology that fits into what milepoint has been focusing on.

Thanks for acknowledging the benefit and hope you or someone you know can put it to good use.

lin821 likes this.
  7. BAppelt
    Original Member

BAppelt Gold Member

Status Points:
    Randy - I'd also like to add my thanks for such a nice surprise. It's such a pleasure be a member of this board!

lin821 likes this.