Star Company Plus - Where is the directory of company numbers?

Discussion in 'Star Alliance' started by kstewart10, Apr 30, 2012.  |  Print Topic

1. kstewart10
    Original Member

kstewart10 Silver Member

Status Points:
    I am having a lot of trouble finding the company numbers for different Star Alliance company plus tickets. I often enter the ticket numbers for my colleagues and as most of the flights were on BMI, I had the airline code memorized (236 I think, it's been awhile), but I have tried searching on Google, I have combed Company Plus website and can't find a directory of the airline code prefixes anywhere. Maybe I'm an idiot and I am missing it, but without a physical ticket it seems to be impossible (most of my employees just send me their email confirmations which have the ticket number on it, but the company plus doesn't indicate what if any of this number is the airline code) to find a basic directory anywhere.

Can anyone help out there? Point me in the right direction, or even simpler as most are now flying UA, if anyone just knows that prefix that would also do...

Thanks for your help!

2. Wandering Aramean
    Original Member

Wandering Aramean Gold Member

Status Points:
  3. kstewart10
    Original Member

kstewart10 Silver Member

Status Points:
    You have got to be joking, the Wandering Aramean himself? I read your blog, heard you a couple of times on UPGRD, thanks for putting great knowledge back into the community and not making someone afraid to ask. I posted a few questions on FlyerTalk in the past and got bashed for not knowing enough.

I really appreciate it, and this is exactly what I needed. Cheers!

travelinmike33 likes this.