Star Alliance Award Tool

Discussion in 'Wandering Aramean Travel Tools' started by thebkwee, Apr 4, 2012.  |  Print Topic

1. thebkwee

thebkwee Silver Member

Status Points:
    Love this new tool, I am finding it useful already. Would love to see a calendar display so available travel dates become easier to find. I know that's likely a tough thing to incorporate so how about buttons to go to Previous Day & Next Day but keep other parameters the same?

2. Wandering Aramean
    Original Member

Wandering Aramean Gold Member

Status Points:
    Glad you're enjoying the tool. :cool:

I have to admit I was a bit surprised to see a a thread about it since it is still in beta, but I'm glad that you started one.

There are a couple things I can think of that will make this easier going forward. First off, users who upgrade to First Class have the ability to search flexible dates. It will automatically pre-search the two days prior and after the search date and then you can quickly switch between the pages of results and compare your options. (Don't mind the wrap on the image below; I'm on my netbook which has a very small screen and it still works.)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

The second thing I can think of is that putting in buttons like you described. That seems like a pretty easy function to add and one that I will put on the road map.