Star Alliance Air India Award Availability

Discussion in 'Blogstand' started by BoardingArea, Jul 11, 2014.  |  Print Topic

1. BoardingArea

BoardingArea News Feed

Status Points:
    GOOD MORNING! There are certain milestones we all remember in our lives. For some it may be their wedding. For some it may be the day they met Justin Bieber. For some it may be the day they were deflowered by Lufthansa first class. For me it's definitely the day that Air India joined the Star Alliance, which is today. The courting process between the Star Alliance and Air India started back when I was still in diapers, and today it actually finally really actually really finally happened.... really! As of today -- July 11, 2014 -- Air India is a member of the Star Alliance! Anyway, I've always wanted to try Air India's first class product, which is available on their 777-300ER aircraft. They have a total of four first class seats, so in terms of the overall first class "cabin footprint," it's probably very similar to TAM. The post Star Alliance Air India Award Availability appeared first on One Mile at a Time. Related StoriesAir India Improving First & Business Class Meal ServiceAround the World on 90k Part I: Warsaw and Beijing with Nothing But a Passport and a Dream(liner)Tips For Redeeming Airline Miles

Continue reading...