Staples Easy Rebate: Purchase $300 in Visa Gift Cards and Receive $20 Visa Gift Card (May...

Discussion in 'Blogstand' started by BoardingArea, May 21, 2015.  |  Print Topic

1. BoardingArea

BoardingArea News Feed

Good morning everyone, Staples has another Visa Gift Card Easy Rebate offer starting this Sunday. After spending $300 or more in Visa Gift Cards, you will receive a $20 Visa Gift Card as a rebate. Only one rebate per household, so get creative.

Continue reading...
  2. va2ca

va2ca Active Member

My Staples run was successful this morning, but I was unable to secure the $200 VISA Gift Cards. There was one $200 gift card on the rack and it was tampered with, so I left it alone and purchased 3 x $100 VISA Gift Cards. After the rebate I will receive a $2.85 profit along with the air miles, which is better than a loss. My wife is currently waiting to receive approval of the Chase Ink BC, but I wanted to get a head start. Besides she is trying to receive her minimum purchase bonus on the Unite MileagePlus Explorer Card. I just submitted the rebate and plan on using multiple variations of my name (good to have a name that can be written three different ways) and multiple addresses (parents, sibling(s), in-laws, rental property, etc.) to receive multiple rebate offers. I will keep you all updated on that end.