SpringHill Suites Atlanta Alpharetta

Discussion in 'Trip Reports' started by vickers, Jun 25, 2014.  |  Print Topic

1. vickers

vickers Gold Member

Status Points:
    My training trip was extended, and I decided not to extend my stay at the Residence Inn due to the Marriott Rewards Getaway Bonus promotion. This is my first time staying at the SpringHill Suites Atlanta Alpharetta although the SpringHill Suites brand is probably my favorite Marriott brand. Location is great and it is very easy to get in and out of. Staff is very friendly and helpful.

In my room was a nice card and a snack and a bottle of water as my welcome gift.

The only negative thing I can say about this hotel is the layout of the room, and the size of the TV. I like to work at the desk while watching TV. With the layout of the room, you really cant do that as you sit beside the TV. Although it is very clean, it has the feel and layout of an older hotel, which is probably the reason for the room layout.

Attached Files:

• 1.jpg
      1.jpg
      File size:
      25.7 KB
      Views:
    • 2.jpg
      2.jpg
      File size:
      22.4 KB
      Views:
    • 3.jpg
      3.jpg
      File size:
      25.6 KB
      Views:
    • 4.jpg
      4.jpg
      File size:
      23.4 KB
      Views:
    Newscience likes this.
  2. Slow_Mustang
    Original Member

Slow_Mustang Silver Member

Status Points:
    Moderator,

I thought the individual hotel reviews belong in the Hotel's chain sub-forum; at least that is where I have been posting my hotel reviews???

3. vickers

vickers Gold Member

Status Points:
    If thats the case thats fine with me. I thought the sub-form was more for questions/comments about the loyalty programs. Ive been posting reviews here. :)