SPG Triple Crave - WEEKDAY (Triple Helping of Starpoints)

Discussion in 'Starwood | Preferred Guest' started by WilliamQ, Sep 4, 2014.  |  Print Topic

1. WilliamQ

WilliamQ Gold Member

Status Points:
    This is applicable for both stays and walk-in diners as well.

https://triplestarpoints.spgrestaur...GRNB_SPG_REGPAGE_Q3TRIPLECRAVE14_SPGLTO14_GLB

SomeDay, uggboy, TAHKUCT and 2 others like this.
  2. WilliamQ

WilliamQ Gold Member

Status Points:
  3. lapointdm

lapointdm Silver Member

Status Points:
    Thank you for posting! I do have some trips to starwood this fall and I forsee that there will be some food spending there which this will be awesome for helping to earn points.

SomeDay and WilliamQ like this.
  4. WilliamQ

WilliamQ Gold Member

Status Points:
    I plan to do some feeding on my trip too. Be staying at Sheraton Grande Tokyo Bay for 6 nights in December. :) Traveling with family so eating is guaranteed.

SomeDay likes this.
  5. Terry Yap

Terry Yap Gold Member

Status Points:
    thanks WilliamQ,just remember it's on monday to thursdays only for the promo, so get everyone to eat more on those days..:p

6. vickers

vickers Gold Member

Status Points:
    strange is for purchases over $50. usually they try to limit the purchase amount to a lower number.

7. Terry Yap

Terry Yap Gold Member

Status Points:
    maybe the cheapest stuff at the participating restaurants costs more than $50 as it is...:p

8. estnet
    Original Member

estnet Gold Member

Status Points:
    Why is it that I never get notified of these promos directly ? Lifetime plat and wouldn't know to register for these if I didn't read these bb!

And yes I have promos enabled

9. WilliamQ

WilliamQ Gold Member

Status Points:
    Beats me. Sometimes I receive them direct, sometimes only via forums and blogs.

I have a few theories, there could be limitations or considerations to send the entire list in one shot. Too much work and it was decided get some random folks in one batch and the word will get out to those who are interested and likely be persuaded by such promotions to encourage spend. Another theory rides on the first. The marketing team may not have direct access to the customer accounts (i.e. Notification preferences), relies on exports (e.g. Occasional Excel file). Whatever the theory or reason, I think its up to ourselves to keep "updated" using whatever means we have.

SomeDay likes this.