SPG transfer bonus to American AND US Air

Discussion in 'Blogstand' started by BoardingArea, Jul 2, 2014.  |  Print Topic

1. BoardingArea

BoardingArea News Feed

Status Points:
    Starwood Preferred Guest (SPG) is not only a hotel chain, but you can also use their points to transfer to a multitude of airline partners.

[​IMG]Most partners transfer at 1:1 rates, but normally if you transfer at least 20,000 SPG points, you get a 5,000 bonus. So 20,000 Starwood points transfer into, say, 25,000 American AAdvantage miles. But now, through July 31, you get an ADDITIONAL 20%, so 20,000 SPG points turn into 30,000 AAdvantage miles

I first heard wind of this promotion last night over at Frequent Miler’s Quick Deals - but then this morning I saw that I had an email from US Airways offering the same deal

[​IMG]All the bloggers seem to be talking about the AA deal but I haven’t seen much about the same deal for US Airways. Personally, I don’t think this is a super deal, unless you have a specific redemption in mind, but maybe you do?

The post SPG transfer bonus to American AND US Air appeared first on Prior2Boarding.

The post SPG transfer bonus to American AND US Air appeared first on BoardingArea.

The post SPG transfer bonus to American AND US Air appeared first on Prior2Boarding.

The post SPG transfer bonus to American AND US Air appeared first on BoardingArea.

Continue reading...