SPG Dine With Us -- Earn Points When Dining at Starwood Property Restaurants

Discussion in 'Starwood | Preferred Guest' started by sinfonia, Feb 8, 2011.  |  Print Topic

1. sinfonia
    Original Member

sinfonia Silver Member

Status Points:
    Starwood Preferred Guest members can take advatange of their new Dine With Us program. Guests may earn 50% off meals, 500 points for lunch, 1000 points for dinner, or other offers.

http://www.spgdinewithus.com/

Earn miles for dining in:

Atlanta
    British Columbia
    Boston
    Chicago
    D.C.
    NYC
    San Francisco
    Scottsdale

Terms and Conditions

Atlanta - Spice Market: This offer is valid for dinner Sunday through Thursday, February 8 through March 31, 2011. Only one SPG member will qualify for the bonus Starpoints award. Tax and gratuity are not eligible to receive Starpoints. Offer code "SPGDINE" must be provided at the time of making a reservation to qualify for this offer. Blackout dates, including February 13 and 14, 2011, and other restrictions may apply.
    Atlanta - Market: This offer is valid for dinner any day of the week, February 8 through February 21, 2011. 50% does not apply to alcoholic beverages. Tax and gratuity are not eligible to receive Starpoints. Offer code "SPGDINE" must be provided at the time of making a reservation to qualify for this offer. Blackout dates and other restrictions may apply.
    Vancouver - Hidden: Offer is valid February 8 through March 31, 2011. Offer is valid Saturday and Sunday for 50% discount on brunch and Sunday through Thursday for prix-fixe dinner menu. Offer code "SPGDINE1" must be provided at the time of making a reservation for dinner and offer code "SPGDINE2" must be provided when making a reservation for brunch to qualify for this offer. The Prix-fixe dinner menu does not include beverages. The 50% discount does not apply to alcoholic beverages. Blackout dates of February 13 and 14, 2011 and other restrictions may apply.
    Boston - Turner Fisheries: This offer is valid for Monday through Thursday, February 8 through March 31, 2011. Only one SPG member will qualify for the bonus Starpoints award. Tax and gratuity are not eligible to receive Starpoints. Offer valid with purchase of one entrée per guest. Offer code "SPGDINE1" must be provided at the time of making a reservation for dinner and offer code "SPGDINE2" must be provided when making a reservation for lunch to qualify for this offer. Blackout dates, including February 13 and 14, 2011, and other restrictions may apply.
    Chicago - Shula's Steak House: This offer is valid for dinner any day of the week, February 8 through March 31, 2011. Offer is only valid for SPG members and an active SPG member must be provided at the time of booking. Only one SPG member will qualify for the bonus Starpoints award. Beverages, tax and gratuity are not eligible to receive Starpoints. Offer code "SPGDINE" must be provided at the time of making a reservation to qualify for this offer. Blackout dates, including February 13 and 14, 2011, and other restrictions may apply. Offer not applicable to groups.
    Washington D.C. - J&G Steakhouse: This offer is valid for lunch only seven days a week, February 8 through March 31, 2011. Only one SPG member will qualify for the bonus Starpoints award. Tax and gratuity are not eligible to receive Starpoints. Offer code "SPGDINE" must be provided at the time of making a reservation to qualify for this offer.
    Washington D.C. - Adour: This offer is valid for dinner Tuesday through Thursday, February 8 through March 31, 2011. Beverages are not included in prix-fixe menu. Tax and gratuity are not eligible to receive Starpoints. Offer must be booked by February 21, 2011 to qualify and offer code "SPGDINE" must be provided at the time of making a reservation to qualify for this offer.
    New York - Adour: This offer is valid for dinner Sunday through Thursday, February 8 through March 31, 2011. Beverages are not included in prix-fixe menu. Tax and gratuity are not included. Offer code "SPGDINE" must be provided at the time of making a reservation to qualify for this offer. Blackout dates, including February 13 and 14, 2011 and other restrictions may apply.
    San Francisco - AME: This offer is valid for dinner seven days a week, February 8 through March 31, 2011. Reservation MUST be booked by February 21, 2011. Only one SPG member will qualify for the bonus Starpoints award. Starpoints are awarded before tax and gratuity. Offer valid with purchase of one entrée per guest. Offer code "SPGDINE" must be provided at the time of making a reservation to qualify for this offer. Blackout dates of February 13 and 14, 2011 and other restrictions may apply.
    San Francisco - Vitrine: This offer is valid for lunch seven days a week, February 8 through March 31, 2011. Reservation MUST be booked by February 21, 2011. Only one SPG member will qualify for the bonus Starpoints award. Starpoints are awarded before tax and gratuity. Offer valid with purchase of one entrée per guest. Offer code "SPGDINE" must be provided at the time of making a reservation to qualify for this offer. Blackout dates of February 13 and 14, 2011 and other restrictions may apply.
    Scottsdale - Deseo and Brittlebush Bar & Grill: Triple Starpoints offer is valid for dinner at Deseo Wednesday through Sunday and lunch seven-days-per-week at Brittlebush Bar & Grill, from February 8 through March 31, 2011. The reservation MUST be booked by February 21, 2011. Only one SPG member will qualify for the bonus Starpoints award. Starpoints are awarded before tax and gratuity. Offer code "SPGDINE1" for dinner and "SPGDINE2" for lunch must be provided at the time of making a reservation to qualify for this offer.
    Scottsdale - J&G Steakhouse: Triple Starpoints offer is valid for dinner Sunday through Wednesday from February 8 through March 31, 2011. Only one SPG member will qualify for the bonus Starpoints award. Starpoints are awarded before tax and gratuity. Offer valid for parties of six or less. Offer code "SPGDINE1" must be provided at the time of making a reservation to qualify for this offer.
    Scottsdale - Relish Burger Bistro: 50% discount offer is only available lunch and dinner Sunday through Thursday from February 8 through March 31, 2011. 50% discount is excluded on alcoholic beverages. Offer code "SPGDINE1" must be provided when making a reservation for dinner and offer code "SPGDINE2" must be provided at the time of making a reservation for lunch to qualify for this offer.
    All: Offer is only valid for SPG members and an active SPG number must be provided at the time of booking. Offer not applicable to groups. Not to be combined with other offers or promotions and subject to change. Not responsible for omissions or typographical errors. Void where prohibited by law. Starwood reserves the right to discontinue this offer at any time. © 2011 Starwood Hotels & Resorts Worldwide, Inc.

2. jean9nine
    Original Member

jean9nine Silver Member

Status Points:
    Thanks! I'll be trying a solo lunch at J&G Steakhouse soon. Wouldn't want to have to arm wrestle any dining companions over who gets the points.

3. wanderlust
    Original Member

wanderlust Silver Member

Status Points:
    Are any of these restaurants notably good for future reference? I notice that most are placed in cities with so many great restaurant options. Can't speak to Scottdale's restaurant scene however, [​IMG].

4. tommy777
    Original Member

tommy777 Co-founder

Status Points:
    My thoughts exactly. I rarely eat at hotel restaurants -- for a good reason

5. From NYC
    Original Member

From NYC Gold Member

Status Points:
    Well, I plan on giving Adour in NYC a try. I know Ducasse himself isn't in the kitchen, but, in an age of chefs running multiple restaurants around the world, he's certainly one to follow. Great pricing on a more limited menu than the full menu offers.

6. Jenny & Curt
    Original Member

Jenny & Curt Gold Member

Status Points:
    If in Denver, try the restaurant at the Westin Westminster. Went specifically to dine during the USAirways Grand Slam promo, and was very pleasantly surprised by the delicious lunch.

7. illico
    Original Member

illico Silver Member

Status Points:
    Ame in the St. Regis SF is Michelin starred. I've eaten there twice and thought it was excellent

8. buschoi
    Original Member

buschoi Gold Member

Status Points:
    +1. I tried the Daily Grill at the Sheraton Seattle entirely for the US Grand Slam. I am now hooked and I will definitely go back.

9. Jenny & Curt
    Original Member

Jenny & Curt Gold Member

Status Points:
    Has there been a thread <over there> about SPG properties with particularly good restaurants? It seems it might be useful, arranged geographically. I was picturing the business traveler who invites local contacts out for a really good meal they might never have tried, it being in a hotel restaurant and all. And also, those of us who arrive too tired or too lazy to look elsewhere who would be thrilled to know we've landed at a property with a more than serviceable restaurant.

10. Flews
    Original Member

Flews Silver Member

Status Points:
    You're right about these locations having great dining options. I can tell you one on the list at the Westin Grand in Vancouver is ok, for example, but certainly not on my top 50 list for Vancouver.

As for Scottsdale, and not having tried the ones listed, I can tell you for sure one of the best restaurants in the Phoenix/Scottsdate area is at another Starwood property not on the list - (I think it's called Kai) at the Sheraton Wild Horse resort in Chandler.

Cheers,