Specific Hotel Room Numbers

Discussion in 'General Discussion | Travel' started by zshanlon, Jul 2, 2012.  |  Print Topic

1. zshanlon

zshanlon Silver Member

Status Points:
    A few months ago I remember looking at a site that would detail the hotel room number system and tell you which rooms were best. (e.g. rooms ending in 11, 21, 32 have the best views on high floors; even numbered rooms can't fit a king bed because they are on the back side of the hotel...)

Anyone have any idea what site that is? I can't find it for the life of me now.

2. David Valo

David Valo Silver Member

Status Points:
    Room77.com is the site you're looking for.

wrxmom and miles and smiles like this.
  3. anabolism
    Original Member

anabolism Gold Member

Status Points:
    This sounded interesting, so I just tried it. Maybe I'm extra-stupid, but I can't figure out how to see anything about a hotel or it's rooms. All I can see to do on the site is: download their iPhone app, sign up, sign on, book a hotel, register for free wifi if you book the hotel there.

4. rharrigill
    Original Member

rharrigill Silver Member

Status Points:
    you can search for a specific hotel there, then click the "floor map and views" tab to see more about the layout of each floor and room numbers, etc.

wrxmom likes this.
  5. sobore
    Original Member

sobore Gold Member

Status Points:
  6. MX

MX Gold Member

Status Points:
    I don't see the "Floor Map" tab either. Maybe one has to be registered to see it. Otherwise, it looks like another hotel booking portal.

7. anabolism
    Original Member

anabolism Gold Member

Status Points:
    So you have to start out making a booking including check-in and out dates, area, etc., before you can search for a property and see a map?

8. rharrigill
    Original Member

rharrigill Silver Member

Status Points:
    Yes, start by searching with dummy dates, then when the results come up click on the specific hotel. The floor map and views tab is on that page. You don't have to be registered to do this.