InsideFlyer.com [English] United States InsideFlyer.uk [English] United Kingdom InsideFlyer.de [German] Germany InsideFlyer.no [Norwegian] Norway InsideFlyer.se [Swedish] Sweden InsideFlyer.dk [Danish] Denmark InsideFlyer.nl [Dutch] Benelux
Discussion in 'JAL | Mileage Bank' started by JALPak, Feb 3, 2012.
What`s going on with my favorite MA?
they went down cuz of YOU Please make SKYMARK your next favorite carrier
They should respect me, I`m still at MA Gold!
I wonder if your status would still get you to the ow lounges now...quick make a reservation and try it out
Of course it will. After they get over the shock of seeing the status card that is so rare.
but if it's MA that's paying for your entry...they won't get anything for allowing u to use the lounge
So try it out and tell us
Okay i will just for you.
when will your MA status expire?
Feb next year then goes down to Silver for another year of Ruby status.
great try get to the QF lounge at SYD
check the following from here
Dear Frequent Flyer Passenger!
We regret to inform you that:
- Malév’s Duna Club frequent flyer program has been terminated. For Duna Club members the collection and redeeming of frequent flyer points on other airlines’ flights have also been terminated.
- The redeemed onward/return bonus tickets for the Malév flights are not valid any longer. Who has already began the bonus trip and has a valid return ticket until 29 February 2012 according to the 5/2012. (I.31.) government decree may be entitled for the refund of the cost of his return ticket (see the above communication).
- The Malév and Millenium lounges operating at Liszt Ferenc International airport cannot welcome any longer passengers holding Duna Club cards, also these cards are not valid any longer in the lounges abroad.
- About the travel with bonus tickets issued for other airlines’ flights please contact the respective airlines.
- The Citibank-Malév credit cards are still valid as credit cards (see Citibank’s communication). Since the Duna Club program has been terminated collection of points is no longer possible.
No more status Simon
Great Simon! Your membership cards are now collectible
My gosh. It`s because of me they have closed up shop. First the Australian Network Channel and now Malev. What is next?
Skymark, Peach, AirAsia please