Southwest Partnerpalooza

Discussion in 'Southwest Airlines | Rapid Rewards (w/ AirTran)' started by RestlessLocationSyndrome, Feb 17, 2012.  |  Print Topic

1. RestlessLocationSyndrome
    Original Member

RestlessLocationSyndrome Silver Member

Status Points:
    Just received an email from Southwest about a new promotion from them at the following link:

http://www.southwest.com/html/promotions/partnerpalooza.html

Seems like a no-brainer to sign up for a chance to win. There appears to be a game that you can play daily for a chance to win some prizes as well.

Mikus33 likes this.
  2. sellthesedownfalls

sellthesedownfalls Silver Member

Status Points:
    I'm working towards the Companion Pass (@102k right now after both business and personal CC bonuses), so I'm hoping this promo will have some higher points per $1 in their shopping mall than normal - I can't seem to find any place I really want to spend lots of money! I ordered some beauty.com gift cards since I order pretty regularly from drugstore.com and they share a cart. Any other good ideas?

YULtide likes this.
  3. iolaire
    Original Member

iolaire Gold Member

Status Points:
    Has anyone found/have hints on how to win the drop game? I've given it a try about five times and not come close.

4. Jimmy28

Jimmy28 Silver Member

Status Points:
    It's not a skill game. It's a predetermined outcome and no matter where you drop it, if you were selected as a winner it will make it in.

rharrigill and iolaire like this.
  5. folex386

folex386 Gold Member

Status Points:
    I've been trying everyday... Still no win!

6. onlybeef42
    Original Member

onlybeef42 Silver Member

Status Points:
    I like to click the "Don't have flash? Please click here to find out if you are an instant winner." It will save you a second or two. ;)