Southwest now available for transfer 1:1 through Chase UR Mall

Discussion in 'General Discussion | Miles/Points' started by Steelsnow, Jan 6, 2012.  |  Print Topic

1. Steelsnow

Steelsnow Silver Member

Status Points:
    The rumor that Southwest would be added to the UR Mall transfer partners has happened... Now the question is will those transferred points count towards the companion pass? The available terms & conditions say no - but so did the conditions regarding the points from the Southwest credit cards (and by many accounts those have been posting in spite of those conditions listed last year). Will it work for the 10k points needed to reach the 110k pass? Will it work to transfer the entire 110k from the UR Mall? In the chance it does work, the companion pass would be good for all of this year and all of next year... I guess we will find out soon! Post any of your findings or info here!

Update: Looks like the UR Mall points do not count. Looks like this is another nice option for UR points flexibility, but no golden egg! Thanks to those who tested it out too!

Lufthansa Flyer likes this.
  2. mommypoints

mommypoints Gold Member

Status Points:
    I'm guessing not, but I just did a test 1,000 transfer, but now I can't find the CP progress tracker anywhere on the site. Either it's gone, I'm blind, or it only shows if you have made progress? Anyone have a suggestion on where to find this mysterious progress tracker?

YULtide, particlemn and Steelsnow like this.
  3. jaw_24
    Original Member

jaw_24 Silver Member

Status Points:
    I got a message that it's temporarily missing while they assess status for this year.

4. mommypoints

mommypoints Gold Member

Status Points:
    That makes sense. I found it later in the day, but it just was not there when I was looking this morning. Thanks!

YULtide likes this.