Southwest Credit Card Offer Of $200 and 10,000 Points – Good Deal?

Discussion in 'Blogstand' started by BoardingArea, Mar 27, 2015.  |  Print Topic

1. BoardingArea

BoardingArea News Feed

Status Points:
    We know by now that there are always little credit card offers that hotels and airlines like to offer you as you go through the reservation process. Yesterday as I was going through a Southwest reservation, I noticed a credit card offer that I had not seen before. Maybe I just wasn’t that observant or maybe this is a newer offer, I’m not sure. But, let’s break it down. Southwest Credit Card Offer Of $200 and 10,000 Points There are two main offers on the Chase Southwest Premier card – one is for 25,000 Rapid Reward points and one is for 50,000 Rapid Reward points. The 50,000 point offer comes around often enough that there is really no reason to go for the 25,000 point offer. Not only that, but you are able to get the bonus again if it has been at least 24 months since you previously received it (and you are not currently holding the card when you apply for the new one). So, with those two... The post Southwest Credit Card Offer Of $200 and 10,000 Points – Good Deal? appeared first on Running with Miles.

Continue reading...