Southwest code for 15% off from Kraft website (get code by 6/13)

Discussion in 'Southwest Airlines | Rapid Rewards (w/ AirTran)' started by SC Flier, Jun 12, 2012.  |  Print Topic

1. SC Flier
    Original Member

SC Flier Gold Member

Status Points:
    Must enroll with an address in AL, GA, SC, or TN. Code is immediately emailed to you. (And if anyone who isn't from the area wins a $100 Publix GC in their sweeps, I'd be happy to work out a trade.)

http://www.cookingwithkraft.com/SWA

Cooking with Kraft Members in AL, GA, SC and TN, get $5 off KRAFT FOODS and 15% off your next Southwest Airlines Wanna Get Away Fare when you tell your friends to sign up for Cooking with Kraft.

Fare Saver Restrictions
    • Limited number of promotion codes available.
    • Customers must be a Rapid Rewards® member to use the fare saver.
    • 15% discount valid for one-time use at Southwest.com or SWABIZ.com off the total amount of a roundtrip Wanna Get Away Fare purchase before taxes and fees.
    • Purchase must be made between 5/24/12 and 7/24/12 for travel between 5/31/12 and 10/31/12.
    • Blackout dates apply 6/29–7/8/12 and 9/2–9/3/12. If any portion of travel falls on a blackout date, the discount will not apply.
    • Discount is only valid to/from all Southwest Airlines city pairs.
    • Discount is only valid with the provided Promotion Code and is not combinable with other Promotion Codes or fares available exclusively through the web tool DING!.
    • This promotion includes only Wanna Get Away Fares.
    • 7-day or more advance purchase may be required.
    • Discount is not valid on reservations made using Rapid Rewards® points.
    • Changes made to the itinerary after purchase may eliminate qualifications for this promotion.

2. rharrigill
    Original Member

rharrigill Silver Member

Status Points:
    This would be a nice discount on top of the sale Southwest is currently having

3. SC Flier
    Original Member

SC Flier Gold Member

Status Points:
    From what I understand, it can't be combined with the current sale's fares, though I don't understand how these are excluded in the T&Cs. YMMV.

4. HaveMilesWillTravel
    Original Member

HaveMilesWillTravel Gold Member

Status Points:
    Just wanted to say thanks for posting this thread. I signed up to cover the unlikely event of a WN flight happening, and as luck (?) would have it, yesterday I found that it was significantly cheaper to fly SJC-ONT on WN than a UA CRJ200 from SFO. And the code made an even better deal.

SC Flier likes this.
  5. terrical

terrical New Member

Status Points:
    does anyone have a coupon code they arent using? i am from missouri and have been searching high and low for a coupon code for swa, first time traveler, help me out please?! terrica_lorton@yahoo.com

6. HaveMilesWillTravel
    Original Member

HaveMilesWillTravel Gold Member

Status Points:
    Welcome to MilePoint, terrical. I haven't used my wife's coupon code yet, but since my own purchase came somewhat surprisingly last week, I'll wait a bit longer before offering it up for others to use, so if you don't need it urgently, keep checking this thread closer to th July 24 date.