Southwest’s More Rewards’ Terrible Customer Service And How To Get Around It

Discussion in 'Blogstand' started by BoardingArea, Mar 12, 2015.  |  Print Topic

1. BoardingArea

BoardingArea News Feed

Status Points:
    I wrote last week about what happened with a reservation that I made with my Rapid Reward points through Southwest’s More Rewards program. That program allows you to redeem your SW points at 1 cent per point for international travel (as well as other travel options). If you are not near any Southwest airports (like in my case), it presents a nice way to still get some value out of SW points beside just redeeming for gift cards. Yes, I know it is not a good redemption with SW points, but it is a great way to realize value even when Southwest does not work for you. The Problem Begins – Airline Cancelation Let me be clear – Southwest Airlines has handled this in a great way for me. It is their More Rewards program that has the bad customer service. The problem started when the airline I was supposed to fly canceled their flight and rebooked me on a day that does not work at all and no other options on... The post Southwest’s More Rewards’ Terrible Customer Service And How To Get Around It appeared first on Running with Miles.

Continue reading...