Sorry, Delta, I Like My Math Complicated

Discussion in 'Blogstand' started by BoardingArea, Nov 19, 2014.  |  Print Topic

1. BoardingArea

BoardingArea News Feed

Status Points:
    Yesterday, Delta sent out their e-mail to refresh everyone about the upcoming changes to the 2015 Delta Skymiles program. I am not sure if the timing had anything to do with it, but it was just a day after it was confirmed that Delta is doing away with open-jaws and stopovers on their award tickets. The e-mail highlights the many things that will be changing and does it in a very positive manner. I’ve got to say – airlines and politicians both have a monopoly on being masters of spin. Both of them treat what they say as if it is good for the end-user even while they are really doing something good for their own interests. So, let’s have some fun and take a look at what Delta is saying and see what they are really trying to say to us! Delta to Customers – These Changes Are Good For You! The 2015 Skymiles Program Gives Your Miles Some BREATHING ROOM. The 2015 Skymiles® program gives you all-new ways to use... The post Sorry, Delta, I Like My Math Complicated appeared first on Running with Miles.

Continue reading...