someone with authority contact number?

Discussion in 'Best Western | Rewards' started by estnet, Dec 21, 2011.  |  Print Topic

1. estnet
    Original Member

estnet Gold Member

Status Points:
    After multiple calls about being charged for more gift cards than I received and being told a different story each time I need to get the fixed. Anyone have a good contact for a high level person who can make a wrong right?

2. bonnerbl
    Original Member

bonnerbl Gold Member

Status Points:
    You didn't give enough info for anyone to help you. Bought from whom?

3. misman
    Original Member

misman Gold Member

Status Points:
    bonnerbl is right; need more info. However, if you are getting the runaround, contact your credit card company and dispute the charge. This always seems to get the attention of someone that can do something.

Jett Rink likes this.
  4. Jett Rink
    Original Member

Jett Rink Silver Member

Status Points:
    At Best Western Corporate?

5. estnet
    Original Member

estnet Gold Member

Status Points:
    OKay - bought from BEST WESTERN on their cyber sale - thought this was obvious from posting in the Best Western forum:rolleyes: Disputing a charge doesn't make up for the lost value ($20 extra value offered for these purchases):(
    The (lack of) customer service, follow through and outright lies I have received from the reps of BW I have spoken to has led to my request to speak to someone "higher up" at BW . Do they have anything like customer relations at Hilton or *wood?