Some Marathon Tips For Chicago Marathoners (and everyone else!)

Discussion in 'Blogstand' started by BoardingArea, Oct 11, 2014.  |  Print Topic

1. BoardingArea

BoardingArea News Feed

Status Points:
    Don’t forget to enter the giveaway for the fantastic SPIbelts – a true accessory for running or travel. Tomorrow is the huge Chicago Marathon. I have not run it, but have heard (and seen) some amazing things of that race! It is a fast race in a beautiful city. I have friends that are running it tomorrow and I know that there are quite a few readers running it as well. Good luck and best wishes for a great race! Here are 10 tips from a post I wrote last year on missteps to avoid on marathon day. Hopefully, it will help some of you as look towards your race tomorrow. 10 Missteps to Avoid on Marathon Day 1) Remember where you parked your car This seems laughable, but it is very easy to lose your car at a race site! In my case, I am normally visiting a new city by myself. I normally have a rental car that I have not been driving long enough to remember the... The post Some Marathon Tips For Chicago Marathoners (and everyone else!) appeared first on Running with Miles.

Continue reading...