Some Hyatt Nights Not Posting With Points+Cash

Discussion in 'Blogstand' started by BoardingArea, Apr 17, 2015.  |  Print Topic

1. BoardingArea

BoardingArea News Feed

Status Points:
    I am a big fan of Hyatt’s Points+Cash redemption method. It gives a fixed rate of points and cash for all hotels based on category rankings, so it is not dependent on what the hotel would actually cost with cash if booked that way. Hyatt Points+Cash Nights Not Posting One of my favorite things about the Points+Cash plan is that it counts as an eligible rate for the purpose of promotions and elite qualifying nights/stays. This is a great way to take advantage of promos at a good rate, plus, it is possible to actually earn back quite a few of the points used for those rates with promos (in addition to the Diamond amenity of points). The problem is that some hotels apparently do not post those nights (that were booked using Points+Cash) as qualifying stays for the purpose of amenity/bonus points and elite nights. I have had this problem consistently with one hotel and others have mentioned problems at other hotels. When you book a Points+Cash booking, it... The post Some Hyatt Nights Not Posting With Points+Cash appeared first on Running with Miles.

Continue reading...