So Glad Apple Did Not Put GPS In The Apple Watch…

Discussion in 'Blogstand' started by BoardingArea, Jan 23, 2015.  |  Print Topic

1. BoardingArea

BoardingArea News Feed

Status Points:
    When the Apple Watch was announced a few months ago, Apple certainly did a nice job of presenting some of the things it will be capable of. While it has some cool features, I am sure that not everyone is going to rush to drop a minimum of $350 on the Apple smartwatch (could be wrong there, who knows yet!). Smartwatches have been around for a while but Apple raised the interest level significantly. Like ‘em or hate ‘em, Apple has never been about inventing a product so much as providing their own brand of innovation to existing product categories. And when they do that, people tend to forget about the products that got to the category first. The watch is nothing different in the sense that many manufacturers have churned them out before (I think Samsung already has something like 5 smart watches out!) but the Apple Watch is the one that everyone talks about. I will admit – even though there is nothing about the watch that makes me need it,... The post So Glad Apple Did Not Put GPS In The Apple Watch… appeared first on Running with Miles.

Continue reading...