So Etihad Claims Demand For The Residence Is Strong, Eh?

Discussion in 'Blogstand' started by BoardingArea, Jul 28, 2015.  |  Print Topic

1. BoardingArea

BoardingArea News Feed

Status Points:
    Around the middle of last year Etihad announced the details of their new A380s, which they started flying in late 2014. While Etihad is far from the first carrier to fly the A380, they really innovated unlike any other carrier in terms of the onboard product. I had the opportunity to fly the Etihad A380 inaugural flight in a First Class Apartment, which is simply an incredible product. I'd argue it's by far the best first class "hard product" in the world. I'd say that the First Class Apartment actually outshined The Residence, which is the part of the plane which got the most attention. The Residence is a private, three room suite (you have a living room, bedroom, and private bathroom with shower) with butler service. It's unlike anything which has ever been offered in commercial aviation... and not surprisingly it came at a steep price tag. The post So Etihad Claims Demand For The Residence Is Strong, Eh? appeared first on One Mile at a Time.

Continue reading...