Slow in the world of AA

Discussion in 'American Airlines | AAdvantage' started by TRYING2BPLAT, Nov 10, 2012.  |  Print Topic

1. TRYING2BPLAT

TRYING2BPLAT Silver Member

Status Points:
    Looks like posting for today is slow, 2pm eastern n only 1 post. I guess everyone is travelling to get DEQM.

wrxmom, mo26 and Eloy Fonseca Neto like this.
  2. perryplatypus

perryplatypus Gold Member

Status Points:
    Did u get your DEQM on your post? Mine have not posted since my Nov1 and 4th flights but I got the DRDM immediately.

3. DestinationDavid
    Original Member

DestinationDavid Milepoint Guide

Status Points:
    Really it's been like this for quite awhile. The AA forum had regular, albeit not large or substinative, traffic for the first few months the website was up, but has slowly pittered off as time goes on. I still enjoy posting and commenting here, but it's not nearly as lively as it was 6 months to a year ago.

4. wrxmom

wrxmom Gold Member

Status Points:
    I think the t&c says that the first batch of DEQM will post 3-4 weeks post travel. After that it will be weekly.

5. FlyMeToTheLooneyBin
    Original Member

FlyMeToTheLooneyBin Silver Member

Status Points:
    Yeah. I think they'll take a while to post. I also traveled on the same dates as yourself and my DEQM haven't shown up in the system yet.

6. JonNYC
    Original Member

JonNYC Silver Member

Status Points:
    Yeah, it's quite notable and a little sad, IMHO. Dunno how the other major forums on MP are doing but this one's getting to the point where it's like a post a day or so if one specifically -only- counts substantive, non-reptitive topics.

7. Juanefny

Juanefny Silver Member

Status Points:
    To spice things up, we should take a poll... Will AA merge? If you think it will merge, will AA be the acquirer or acquired airline?