SkyTeam lounge guide - looking for contributors

Discussion in 'SkyTeam' started by tomh009, Mar 5, 2011.  |  Print Topic

1. tomh009
    Original Member

tomh009 Gold Member

Status Points:
    We are now working on the MilePoint lounge guide wiki, with a basic directory as the first step:
    http://milepoint.com/forums/wiki/skyteam-lounge-guide/

If you are interested in contributing (this involves building up a comprehensive lounge directory per country using Excel), send me a conversation and I can provide more details.

jbcarioca likes this.
  2. jbcarioca
    Original Member

jbcarioca Gold Member

Status Points:
    I have just sent one to you.

3. MSPeconomist
    Original Member

MSPeconomist Gold Member

Status Points:
    This may be just me, but it would be much more useful if the location information were to clearly indicate which passengers can access these lounges through airport security. In particular, are the lounges landside or airside, and if airside, can all departing passengers get to the lounge, or is the airport divided into separate concourses with their own security checkpoints?

4. mattsteg
    Original Member

mattsteg Gold Member

Status Points:
    I agree that that sort of information is the most valuable information to include - overall it's fairly easy to get a lounge list with basic amenity information, but first-hand detailed information, access to lounge reviews ("what's the nicest skyclub in atlanta?" - probably more of a thread-link for this sort of thing) or general descriptions ("MSP FG is big, airy, and modern with a giant bad, MSP C offers more privacy and serve-yourself beverages"), etc. would be a much handier resource overall.