Sixt rent a car wins “Best Car Rental Company in the World” award.

Discussion in 'Other Car Rental Programs' started by sobore, Nov 19, 2012.  |  Print Topic

1. sobore
    Original Member

sobore Gold Member

Status Points:
    http://www.4-traders.com/SIXT-AG-43...ental-Company-in-the-World%94-award-15529946/

The prestigious New York based magazine "Premier Traveler" has awarded Sixt rent a car with the 2012 "Best Car Rental Company in the World" award. More than 10.000 "Premier Traveler" readers participated in a survey posted on premiertravelerusa.com.

The award ceremony took place in Los Angeles at the Sofitel hotel, where representatives of the most respected travel industry companies were also awarded.

"We thank Premier Traveler readers for their votes and for rewarding our hard work. This is clear evidence that our presence in the US came at the right time, when business and leisure travelers are looking for new and out of the ordinary affordable products and services that truly cater their demanding needs" said Regine Sixt, Senior Executive Vice President of Marketing at Sixt.

Read More:http://www.4-traders.com/SIXT-AG-43...ental-Company-in-the-World%94-award-15529946/

uggboy and TRAVELSIG like this.
  2. TRAVELSIG
    Original Member

TRAVELSIG Gold Member

Status Points:
    I have never heard of Premier Traveler- at least in Europe however I would agree Sixt is very good as long as you book higher car classes where they have nice cars. In Chicago for example I am not sure if Sixt has a facility even close to what Hertz offers- if they do then I would be happy to switch- I thought Sixt was just starting out in the USA???

uggboy and sobore like this.
  3. sobore
    Original Member

sobore Gold Member

Status Points:
    I believe there are several Sixt locations in the USA, but they are still expanding.

Atlanta
    Orlando
    Miami
    Phoenix
    Palm Beach

uggboy and TRAVELSIG like this.
  4. TRAVELSIG
    Original Member

TRAVELSIG Gold Member

Status Points:
    Interesting. Thanks for this.

Amazing that an American newsletter with presumably a majority of readers based in the USA and as far as I can tell only published in English language received results in a survey where more than 10 000 people voted that did not favour a company with widespread United States distribution (such as Hertz).

sobore likes this.