Six Unpleasant Things Travel by Air Does to Your Body — and What to Do About Them

Discussion in 'Blogstand' started by BoardingArea, Dec 19, 2014.  |  Print Topic

1. BoardingArea

BoardingArea News Feed

Status Points:
    The environment can be significantly different aboard an airplane during a flight than when you are on the ground at home, at work, at play or at rest due to the pressure inside of a cabin aboard an airplane; as well as dry air and having to sit in one cramped place for an extended period of time — all factors of which you have no control. I read with interest this article written by Leah Ginsberg of Yahoo! Travel which discusses what are the six unpleasant things travel by air does to your body flying as a passenger aboard an airplane — as well as how to prevent and combat that unpleasantness. In my opinion, I am not going to skewer this article as I typically do with other articles because the advice given — basic as it may be — can be helpful to you. I included key content from that article and added my own commentary — as well as links to pertinent discussions posted on FlyerTalk. Without further ado, let us get started... The post Six Unpleasant Things Travel by Air Does to Your Body — and What to Do About Them appeared first on The Gate.

Continue reading...