(Singapore) Holiday Inn Attrium

Discussion in 'IHG | Rewards Club/Ambassador' started by WilliamQ, Jul 26, 2014.  |  Print Topic

1. WilliamQ

WilliamQ Gold Member

Status Points:
    Currently here for another weekend stay. While there was no notice on the website when I booked, I already knew that the hotel was in the midst of a renovation project from my visit last month. What did tripped me up was that the Melting Pot Café was now part of it. In the room, there awaits us a letter of this and it states that the restaurant will reopen after August 24th.
    Fortunately, there was a Chinese restaurant on site which we dined at instead. As with the last trip, we got a 50% discount as hotel guest and IHG member. The 50% discount has some restrictions such as ala carte only and for lunch and dinner, not including Dim Sum (pity). Bill for two after discount came just shy of SGD 100 but we had a very filling dinner. Before retiring back to our room, we did stop by the lounge for a quick drink.

uggboy likes this.
  2. Terry Yap

Terry Yap Gold Member

Status Points:
    you should consider gettting the UOB Preferred Platinum AMEX card : http://www.uob.com.sg/personal/cards/credit/uob_preferred_platinum.html :D that works out to be about 4 miles per S$1 spent

UOB Preferred Platinum American Express Card - the best credit card in town for dining

No matter what you eat or where you dine, the UOB Preferred Platinum American Express Card will make your every meal 10X more rewarding. Simply charge your dining experience at any restaurant, bar or café to your UOB Preferred Platinum American Express Card to enjoy 10X UNI$*. With such amazing earn rate, you can easily redeem for a return trip to Bali in a year with as little as S$300 dining spend every month.

uggboy likes this.
  3. WilliamQ

WilliamQ Gold Member

Status Points:
    Problem is I want this charged to the room folio for the points :)

Then, the charge will not appear as dining but a hotel stay.

4. Terry Yap

Terry Yap Gold Member

Status Points:
    I see, i reckon you already registered for the IHG double points on dining already :D