Singapore Airlines A380 Business Class Frankfurt To New York

Discussion in 'Blogstand' started by BoardingArea, Aug 21, 2014.  |  Print Topic

1. BoardingArea

BoardingArea News Feed

Over the weekend I asked you guys how I should fly back from Europe to the US, and after reading your feedback went with the majority suggestion, which was Singapore Airlines business class from Frankfurt to New York. I transferred points from Chase Ultimate Rewards to book this ticket, which I accrued using the Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card, Ink Plus® Business Credit Card. Confession time -- I came into this flight expecting to be disappointed. For the past five years, all my longhaul travel on Singapore has been in first class. What ultimately makes Singapore Airlines so special is the service, and I figured that there's no way they could deliver on that with an 86 seat business class cabin. I even selected a seat in the last row of business class, figuring it would give me the slowest service and also a good overview of what can be expected. Boy, was I wrong. Really, really wrong. This flight was possibly on par, if not better, than most of my Singapore Airlines first class flights. The post Singapore Airlines A380 Business Class Frankfurt To New York appeared first on One Mile at a Time.

Continue reading...