Simple Churning Of The Hilton Surpass Card Without An App, 70K Marriott Business Offer,...

Discussion in 'Blogstand' started by BoardingArea, Sep 13, 2015.  |  Print Topic

1. BoardingArea

BoardingArea News Feed

Status Points:
    This summary post actually covers the last two weeks since I posted just a couple of times this week and did not do a summary last week. I will not cover every post written in the last weeks as some are no longer relevant. It is so funny how time gets away from you. My plan had been to have several posts scheduled for this past week while I was gone so that I would still have at least two posts per day as well as do some additional posts while I traveled. Well, I ran out of time to schedule those posts and I ended up using a majority of my flight time to get rest in between continents so those posts didn’t happen either! Oh well, back at it again this week! SPG 30,000 Bonus Ends Tomorrow! This post is actually from when the limited-time offer increased, but it may be worth looking at if you were considering one of the SPG cards. I think the 5,000 point... The post Simple Churning Of The Hilton Surpass Card Without An App, 70K Marriott Business Offer, Google Project Fi International Review, Statement Credits On Marriott Card Offers, & More! appeared first on Running with Miles.

Continue reading...