Simon Mall $200.00 Gift Card for FREE

Discussion in 'General Discussion | Credit Cards' started by satman40, Aug 11, 2014.  |  Print Topic

1. satman40

satman40 Gold Member

Status Points:
    We all know nothing if free, and yet buy $1,000.00 in Lowe's Gift Cards, and you will get a,$200.00 Amex Gift Card for FREE.

Ebay has Mover Coupons for 10% off your purchase,

So 30% off a new Washer or Dryer, or whatever is a good deal.

I am in the Property Rental Business, is it is a Lowe's trip almost every day for me.

Hope this help someone, I still buy the VISA GIFT CARDS...$2,000 at a time...

Disclosure, I do not know if this is legal in all states...Conn is a no no..so I am told.

2. afakhori

afakhori Silver Member

Status Points:
    oh man, I just spent $2k on my countertops....wish I had seen this :-/

3. satman40

satman40 Gold Member

Status Points:
    Lowe's will adjust your bill, if you take the coupons to the service counter and give you a store credit.

Home Depot will also let you use the Lowe's Moves Coupon, been know to make copies and use at both stores...

4. THP

THP Member

Status Points:
    where do i buy the lowes gift cards from to get this? do you have a link?

5. satman40

satman40 Gold Member

Status Points:
    Simon. Mall Gift Card Center.

They also have the same deal for 3 other stores, like J.C. Penny's and etc, will find out more tomorrow, going out to buy a few grand more.

As a LandLord and property owner this is like 30 cents off every dollar.

There is no link, and I do not know how long it will go on,

Simon. Com should have a list go their shopping centers in your area, all shopping centers do not have gift card centers,

If they do it will be listed on the web site.

6. satman40

satman40 Gold Member

Status Points:
    Have a seller on Ebay selling these card, $50.00 card for $50.00 and charging 3.00 to ship it, and has sold 600 in. The last few days.

Do the math, and figure how many air miles this guy has got with his charges, and he made $10.00 profit on each card sold..$6,000.00

His handle is gift card mall. I have made a lot of sales up there also.

7. bigx0

bigx0 Gold Member

Status Points:
    If you mean giftcardmall for the seller, that's a really large outfit, not just some guy. The parent company is Blackhawk Network (http://blackhawknetwork.com).

satman40 likes this.
  8. satman40

satman40 Gold Member

Status Points:
    I understand, and yet it started as one guy, I started in the 80s, so I remember and seen many of the start up guys,

Even Ebay was working CES for business, and sharing rooms at the Best Western next to the LVH,

Melvin and Herb Simon started out small also,,back in the 60s, working with Donald Davison, doing strip malls.

Everyone use to work the avenues of revenue, exciting unbelievable times looking back.

Last edited: Aug 14, 2014
    bigx0 likes this.
  9. satman40

satman40 Gold Member

Status Points:
    This offer is good till August 29, JC Penny's and The Gap cards are also there at 20% rebate in the form if an Amex Gift Card, , bought 2500 more today,, have a $500.00 Gift Card for FREE..

Wife likes the Gap, but she will not find about this from me...

Wross likes this.
  10. Wross

Wross New Member

Status Points:
    Do you have to buy them in $50 increments?

satman40 likes this.
  11. satman40

satman40 Gold Member

Status Points:
    No,

The last batch I bought was $100.00, they just opened the display doors where the were stored, packed in 10 lots....

To me this is 20% plus better than letting it set in the bank....it beats the VISA GAME...till the 30th of the month..

These cards can even be sold on Ebay...or to LandLords, or Builders....great for any homeowner..

12. satman40

satman40 Gold Member

Status Points:
    Went out today, and they were out of Lowe's Cards...

Watched another guy buy 60 $500 SMGC, filled out the form, did not talk to him, but chuckled a bit...

20 is the most I ever bought,

The counter girl made no comment,

She did say Thursday they were switching over, but said we could still set a pin and go.

Best game in town, as long as it last.

13. VNORD001

VNORD001 Silver Member

Status Points:
    Sounds like a good deal. Just to clarify, you go to Simon Mall to get the store cards, and then go to the specific store (Lowest, JCP or GAP) to get the free Amex gift card. Correct?

14. satman40

satman40 Gold Member

Status Points:
    No you buy 2500 worth of Lowe's cards, and they give you a $500.00 Amex Gift Card at the time of purchase,

At the store in Indy the deal is dead, someone bought all the cards they had.

If the cards are in your area, it is a good deal, they do have a limited supply to sell.

Next time they do this offer, I'll post it.

Bought some SMGC today, we like miles...