Silver member get access to SAS lounges

Discussion in 'SAS | EuroBonus' started by Silferlood, Nov 1, 2013.  |  Print Topic

1. Silferlood
    Original Member

Silferlood Silver Member

Status Points:
    OY-JFS, Fredrik, jetsetter and 2 others like this.
  2. Newscience

Newscience Gold Member

Status Points:
    Sweet deal! FWIW, there are times when it is well worth buying a temporary premium lounge access/pass. For example, when travelling from the East Coast to HI, the monthly AA lounge access pass for $99 to the AA lounges provides great R&R between flights for us, on all legs of the journey. This (fairly new) monthly AA lounge pass option provides access for travel over multiple days during a 30-day time period from day of purchase. And, if desired, an annual AA lounge pass can be purchased within another 30 days, at a reduced renewal rate.
    See: http://www.aa.com/i18n/travelInformation/airportAmenities/AdmiralsPasses.jsp

3. jetsetter
    Original Member

jetsetter Silver Member

Status Points:
    Nice gesture from SAS for silver members during the holiday season.

Fredrik likes this.
  4. Fredrik
    Original Member

Fredrik Silver Member

Status Points:
    Lounges would have been empty otherwise but still nice.

5. SpotOn

SpotOn Silver Member

Status Points:
    Do they not typically close off either the 'business' or 'scandinavian' sections of the lounges in CPH for maintenance during the same period? I think that has been the case the last couple of years.

6. HerrO
    Original Member

HerrO Silver Member

Status Points:
    Hi,

Do not think they will close it this year as they just have refurbished OSL, ARN and CPH to the new design.

Br,
    HerrO

7. Anders Homme Versland

Anders Homme Versland New Member

Status Points:
    From what I understand this was only during certain periods of the year. Its the peace and oppertunity to work that I like the lounges for. They make it sound like its a gift from heaven. Flying down to
    China I booked busines from Copenhagen but knew I had little time in CPH tried to get into the lounge at Gerdermoen but was denied. On my return flight from China I upgraded form Economy to Coach, I was given a voucher for the Business lounge, now thats what I call service.

HerrO likes this.