Signs You Spend Too Much Time On Planes?

Discussion in 'Blogstand' started by BoardingArea, Aug 20, 2014.  |  Print Topic

1. BoardingArea

BoardingArea News Feed

Status Points:
    In June I compiled a list of 10 signs you spend too much time in hotels, and asked you guys to pile on with your thoughts. I was working on a similar list for 10 signs that you spend too much time on planes, though I think last night I had an experience which just sums it all up in one. I flew Frankfurt to New York in the morning on Singapore, which is as far as I know the earliest transatlantic flight out of Frankfurt (it leaves at 8:30AM). I both love and hate that, since it means you get to New York early enough to avoid rush hour, but also have a long day ahead of you for staying awake. After a long day I changed into my (British Airways first class) jammies and hopped in bed. I then spent 30 seconds looking for the seatbelt, because I was tired and didn't want to be woken up in the middle of the night if there was turbulence. The post Signs You Spend Too Much Time On Planes? appeared first on One Mile at a Time.

Continue reading...