Should You Still Try For Star Alliance Gold Before November 24?

Discussion in 'Blogstand' started by BoardingArea, Oct 16, 2014.  |  Print Topic

1. BoardingArea

BoardingArea News Feed

November 24 is the day that Aegean Airlines changes up their generous frequent flyer program and makes their status an annual airfare (like just about every other airline out there). I understand that there are many flyers that are upset as they have credited thousands of miles to them to gain Star Alliance Gold status and flyers thought that it was somehow going to be “lifetime” status – even though Aegean never promised anything of the kind. To get a better understanding of what will change, check out this post. You can also look at this post to see a more in-depth explanation of the coming additions and if the program will still be worthwhile. Of course, if you are looking for some interesting things to do with the miles already accrued, you can check out this post. Should You Still Try For Star Alliance Gold? The question now becomes – what do I do now? I have heard from several people who are in the middle of qualifying for... The post Should You Still Try For Star Alliance Gold Before November 24? appeared first on Running with Miles.

Continue reading...