Should You Apply For A Citi ThankYou Credit Card?

Discussion in 'Blogstand' started by BoardingArea, Jul 24, 2014.  |  Print Topic

1. BoardingArea

BoardingArea News Feed

On Monday I wrote about how Citi ThankYou points are now transferable to more than a handful of airline mileage programs, depending on which version of the card you have. This adds quite a bit of value to the program, in my opinion. ThankYou points are typically a fixed value points currency, and you can specifically redeem them towards the cost of an airline ticket. By instead being able to convert ThankYou points into miles, you can potentially get quite a bit more value. I've certainly redeemed miles at well over 10 cents per mile for premium cabin redemptions compared to the retail costs, something you could never do with a fixed value points currency. The post Should You Apply For A Citi ThankYou Credit Card? appeared first on One Mile at a Time. Related StoriesCiti Executive AAdvantage 100K Offer Dead (Again)Citi Executive AAdvantage Card 100K Bonus BackChase Sapphire Preferred Primary Rental Car Collision Benefit

Continue reading...