Should I keep both Club Carlson Credit Cards?

Discussion in 'Blogstand' started by Prior2Boarding, Sep 24, 2015.  |  Print Topic

1. Prior2Boarding

Prior2Boarding New Member

Status Points:
    Prior to June 2015, the best hotel credit card in the world was the Club Carlson VISA Credit Card issued by U.S. Bank in the United States. The single biggest and best benefit of the card was the fact that when redeeming points for award nights, you always got the last night free with every redemption. For example, one night costs 50k points and you would like two nights – instead of paying 100k points you just paid 50k for both nights as cardmembers got the last night free on every redemption, at every Club Carlson hotel worldwide. Unfortunately in June the Club Carlson programme experienced some changes and most of them were negative – the credit card lost the last free night benefit AND many hotels went up in category. So for example, if a hotel cost 50k points prior to June and I book it for two nights as... read more
    The post Should I keep both Club Carlson Credit Cards? appeared first on Travelling the World.

The post Should I keep both Club Carlson Credit Cards? appeared first on Prior2Boarding.

Continue reading...