Shop onepass double miles posting

Discussion in 'United Airlines | MileagePlus' started by swisshera, Mar 18, 2011.  |  Print Topic

1. swisshera
    Original Member

swisshera Silver Member

Status Points:
    Has anyone had experience with the time frame for the double miles to post? I used my (soon to be phased out) continental check card for my flower purchases. The miles took close to a month to post. The double miles are supposed to post after that...but still nothing. Wrote an email to onepass and no reply yet...

2. MatthewT

MatthewT Active Member

Status Points:
    When I bought flowers for Valentine's Day the miles posted two days later but the double miles didn't show up until Thursday or Friday this week.

3. lunettes noires
    Original Member

lunettes noires Silver Member

Status Points:
    I haven't even seen the regular miles yet for Shop onepass purchases I made in Jan. and earlier this month. It's still unclear to me whether the double miles for using the card post directly to the CO account or via chase on your monthly statement.

Update (3/22): regular miles posted last night, no sign of the double miles yet.

4. lunettes noires
    Original Member

lunettes noires Silver Member

Status Points:
    Finally got an email from CO announcing the miles posting above. Regarding the double bonus miles, it says:

So if it's two weeks from today, that would be about 12 weeks since the purchase for me.