Sheraton Uruyasy ( Tokyo disney )

Discussion in 'Starwood | Preferred Guest' started by marcwint55, Sep 17, 2012.  |  Print Topic

1. marcwint55

marcwint55 Gold Member

Status Points:
    We checked in here last night. We were supposed to have two rooms, but the hotel was oversold and the Starwood rep at the hotel asked us to take a family room for the first night, offering us suite upgrades for the next two nights, lounge access for the stay and breakfast for the first morning as a courtesy for helping him.

The hotel is great and the suite upgrades are very nice. In particular room 1249 is a very large suite with a great view. If anyone is coming here, I would highly recommend the room. It is much bigger than the other suite that was given to my kids, and their suite was a good size.

The people at the hotel are very nice and the hotel has great facilities. The monorail is in front of the hotel and very convenient.

Horse, perryplatypus and uggboy like this.
  2. perryplatypus

perryplatypus Gold Member

Status Points:
    Very jealous! Disneyland Tokyo and Disney Sea are both on my hit list. I hope you do to a TR and I would love to see some photos!

marcwint55 and Horse like this.
  3. marcwint55

marcwint55 Gold Member

Status Points:
    We did Disney Sea yesterday and it was truly fantastic. Today is Tokyo Disney. I am an idiot with a camera so I don't bother, however my wife and daughter are taking pictures, so I will see if they upload some when we get back.